Recounting Elder Friedmann's Adventures in the Alpine German-Speaking Mission

Freitag, 5. Juli 2013

Welcome to the Bloggernacle!

Howdy!

My name is Pascal Friedmann, I'm 20 years old and I am currently preparing to serve as a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! :)

This blog will provide insights of my journey through the application process, my preparation and e-mails and pictures from the field. I will share spiritual insights on occasion.

Here's a bit about me:
I was raised in a small town near Bonn, Germany, and first learned about the Church of Jesus Christ as a foreign exchange student in Utah. After investigating for about two years I made the decision to be baptized and another little less than two years later, I'm getting ready to serve as a full-time Missionary (I might share my whole conversion story at a later point). I love the Gospel and I know that the Church I joined on a very cold and breezy day in the February of 2012 is indeed the same Church that Jesus Christ established during his mortal ministry here on Earth. I am SO excited to take the joy this knowledge has brought me to those of Heavenly Father's children who have been prepared by Him to receive it as well! :)
As for all else, I'm a journalism and public relations student at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. I love my family and my friends to death and I enjoy cooking and basketball. That's me in a nutshell! :D

I hope you enjoy my blog! It might be a little empty at first but I should be getting my call mid-September-ish and then I'm gonna get it going :)

Peace out! The Church is true, the Book is blue! :)

-- Pascal

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen