Recounting Elder Friedmann's Adventures in the Alpine German-Speaking Mission

Montag, 21. April 2014

21.04.2014

A very brief hands-up due to lack of time. Today is P-Day. And Easter. Happy Easter. I`m sick. Badly. Like, "write an emergency e-mail to President" sick. This weekend in particular has been awful. Your prayers are appreciated. In fact, going home (temporarily or even permanently) has been on my mind a lot. Of the 280 Missionaries in the AGSM, I`m probably the one who wants to go home the least, but I will do the things necessary to do what the Lord wants me to, and most of all, to get well and healthy again. I understand that this goes on a public blog so I don`t want to share a lot of details on my condition, but just be aware that it`s not good. 

Other news: G______ is really close to actually having a baptismal date. We taught him early this week and he pretty much explained everything in the lesson better than I could ever have, especially in my mediocre French. He`s doing great but he`s headed for a very busy week, including two trips to other parts of Switzerland so we might or might not meet with him. He came to Church and stayed the whole three hours even though he didn`t understand a word of what was being said. The language of the Spirit is amazing. The end. :) I`d love to "live" as a Missionary to see him get baptized. Because I`m pretty sure he will be. 
Other appointments or success stories: None. Everyone is on vacation. We maybe had 15 people at Church yesterday. 

I hope all of you are doing better than me. Much love :)

Elder Friedmann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen